Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Black 505 Rally



On June 22, 2013 supporters of the Opposition rallied against the alleged misconduct by the Election Commission during the 13th General Election. It was called '505' because the election was held on May 5, 2013. 

Love this woman.

Also, the guy in the top left corner was so weird and wouldn't leave me alone.




The only other foreigner I saw at the rally, who is obviously the dopest person I've never met. 


A native Malay ^^



 The cutest thing 



                                                She was so pretty and I love this picture.




 People thought I was a reporter and would ask me to take pictures of them..with them..whatever




                         Some nice folks.



"I don't want a corrupt government who lets political parties empty our national treasury- I don't want foreigners voting in the election- I don't want a Chinese minister who is not for the chinese people- I don't want highway tolls or car prices to increase- I am Chinese, Am I wrong?"


The current government is Barison Nasional (BN)...which is why you'll see signs saying Blackout Nasional. 
Bangla Nasional refers to the allegations that Bangladeshis were given citizenship in exchange for votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment